We present to you the University of Texas Christian Scholarships for the year 2022/2023 for foreign students to study in the USA for free.
Texas Christian University scholarships allow international students to pursue bachelor’s and master’s degrees in the United States for free.
In the following, discover all the information on the conditions required to apply for a scholarship and the conditions of admission to the scholarships of the University of Texas Christian.
Texas Christian University Scholarship Information
- Country: United States
- City: Texas
- Academic year: 2022-2023
- Scholarship Name: Texas Christian University Scholarships
- Who Offers the Scholarship: Texas Christian University
- Degree to Obtain: License
- The Study Specialty: Several Specialties
- Target Groups: African European French
- Date to Apply: 14/11/2021
Conditions of University Scholarships
The Office of Admissions awards scholarships to our top performing admitted students.
These competitive awards are based primarily on grades, ACT or SAT score, class placement (if available), and program rigor.
For the purposes of admission and scholarship review, TCU outperforms both the ACT and SAT.
Competing for the most prestigious scholarships will require the highest levels of academic achievement and personal references (meeting the minimum criteria, however, does not guarantee an award):
- Graduate academic references
- An important file of extracurricular and community involvement
Texas Christian University Scholarship Amount
- Amount per Year: $25,000
- Range: + $10,000
How to submit a scholarship application?
Are you interested in these scholarship offers in the USA?
Then send your request for scholarships via this link:
- Official scholarship link: https://admissions.tcu.edu
- Official link of the organization: https://www.tcu.edu/
This post is also available in : Français