University of Dayton scholarship in License 2021/2022 for foreign student in the USA.
Apply for the University of Dayton Scholarship to study in the United States for free.
All information about the requirements of this scholarship offer to apply for the University of Dayton University Scholarship.
University of Dayton Scholarship Information
- Country: United States
- City: Dayton
- Academic year: 2021-2022
- Scholarship Name: University of Dayton Scholarships
- Who Offers the Scholarship: University of Dayton
- Degree to Obtain: License
- The Specialty of study: Accounting Finance IT Biochemistry
- Target Groups: African European French
- Date to Apply: 01/11/2020
Conditions of the University Scholarship
The University of Dayton is the second largest private university located in Ohio, United States. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs in 18 departments for credit or service learning for one summer.
Why at the University of Dayton? At this university, candidates will benefit from various educational opportunities. The university allows students to accelerate their studies or explore new areas of interest while enjoying affordable tuition.
- Once your application is complete, the assessment and review process takes approximately three days (some programs may have a longer assessment and review process).
- Official decision letters, immigration documents and instructions to confirm your registration will be sent via United Parcel Service (UPS) to your registered mailing address (please do not provide a friend or relative’s address to United States).
- You can check your status at any time in your application portal to see what documents we have received and what is still needed to complete your application.
International students applying for first year or transfer to the University of Dayton must submit the following documents:
- Application, including essay. The student can apply through the University of Dayton Application , Common Application , or Coalition Application . Regardless of the application you submit, there is no application fee.
- Letter of recommendation (optional) . Letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org directly from the recommender.
- Official transcripts (in the original language). Transcripts from all secondary schools previously attended, including dates attended, all subjects studied, grades earned, and exam grades; any unpublished transcript in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation. Proof of completion must also be provided in the form of a graduation date shown on the transcript, diploma, or certificate of completion. If high school is still in progress, it must be submitted as soon as it is completed and prior to enrollment at the University of Dayton.
These can be sent from the high school directly to the University of Dayton by postal service to the address listed in the contact section of this page. Please note: If your institution is able to provide an electronic transcript, please ask them to send the official link to: email@example.com.
Please note that this does not include scanned, photocopied or emailed documents.
- Proof of English proficiency . If your first language is not English, you must submit proof of English proficiency by submitting TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, SAT or ACT scores. Your scores should be sent to the University of Dayton directly from the test center using code 1834.
- Financial documentation. F-1 and J-1 students must provide a letter of financial support and a bank statement showing sufficient funds to cover the first year of study. These can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR mailed to the address listed in the contact section of this page.
The University of Dayton awards international merit scholarships to selected freshman applicants and transfers international undergraduate applicants.
These scholarships are worth up to $105,390 over four years. Students are automatically considered for an International Merit Scholarship when applying for admission. Simply complete the application for admission for examination.
University of Dayton Scholarship Amount
- Amount per Year: $26,000
- Range: + $20,000
How to send a scholarship application?
Are you interested in this scholarship offer in the USA?
Then send your scholarship application via this link:
- Official Scholarship Link: https://udayton.edu/apply
- Official link of the organization: https://udayton.edu/
This post is also available in : Français